Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day 14

Your favourite book by your favourite author:

My previous post makes this question null and void. Therefore, I get away with not writing anything today! Heehaw.

However, just for the greater good of humanity, I should possibly mention that I recently bought this book and everyone should basically do the same immediately. True decadence fascinates me like nothing else in this world. (I'm not kidding, people! One of these Maharajas had more than 600 dildos! And some of them were made of clay! And he married a penniless English porter's daughter within three weeks of meeting her! And...well I should probably stop now and you should probably go get your hands on this book.)

2 comments:

Abhishek Mukherjee said...

A recommendation, then?

march hare said...

yes yes. totally.