Monday, March 06, 2006

Ooooooooohhhhhhh......

Well,… I have been tagged. And..so…here goes…
My perfect man has to be –
1.The most important point of all… IMPERFECT…I mean..I am not at all perfect myself, and having a relationship with a perfect man is bound to give me a huge inferiority complex….
2.HONEST….I loathe dishonesty.
3.TALKATIVE….strong and silent types make me nervous…and uncomfortable. I like to talk. And I like people with whom I can talk a lot. And I am not at all the kind of girl who gets subtle hints anyway. So the bottomline is…he has to express himself pretty clearly for me to get the point.
4.QUIRKY, OFFBEAT and most importantly HAS to make me laugh. And make me laugh a lot. Most of the time. And as I am crazy about food, HAS to feed me whenever I am hungry.
5.INTELLIGENT. And I don’t mean bookish intelligence. Though being well read is definitely an added bonus. ( This …though is connected to #3 as I can’t talk much with people who don’t read much.)
6.DECENT LOOKING. I do not want drop dead gorgeous hunks. I am never attracted to them anyway. But there has to be a certain amount of physical attraction. Has to be clean and has to smell good. ( It is a definite turn on.) Oh…and before I forget…. stubbles would be very much appreciated. Till a few months ago, I didn’t like them much. But recently I have realized that they make a guy look good. And I love their scratchy feel.
7.Has to be from relatively SAME BACKGROUND (both economically and educationally). I am not a snob, but I am sorry…a rickshaw walah CANNOT be my perfect man.
8.Has to LOVE me A LOT. And I mean a lot. And has to be insanely proud of me. I know that I am not the most attractive girl on this planet ( though he has to find me attractive). Neither am I the most intelligent. But he has to be proud of whoever I am.

p.s. All the above qualities (except perhaps #2 and #8) are not applicable to a certain silver haired professor in our department and another bloke who goes by the name of Antonio Banderas.

And I tag mojo, bilu, anc, contradictions, erebus, ragz, yippeehippie and onnesha. The rules of the tag being -
1. You have to write 8 points your perfect mate has to have. And you have to mention the gender of your perfect mate here.
2. And then you have to tag 8 other people.

8 comments:

onnesha said...

hmmmmmm...interesting.but babe dontcha think you are being a bit too demanding....i mean lets face it how many guys would really fit the bill?are you sure you're not gonna make any concessions?think about it...you could really get someone if you were a bit lenient here...

March Hare said...

i know...but then....he would not be 'perfect'....

Unknown said...

i love their scratchy feel...well...well...well...

onnesha said...

precisely what i wanted to pick on.scratchy feel,eh???hmmmmmmmmm....bujhlam!

scorpionragz said...

scratchy feel?? i repeat, well, well, indeed!!!!
also, too bad i ain't a guy, coz, baby, then u wouldn't hafta look no farther(sexy wink)
!!!!!!

scorpionragz said...

and can i pls be left out of such childish games???
wen i find the ryt guy, he'll know as well as u all, ok??

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

You have possibly the most reasonable list of attributes, among all the posts I've read on this theme. Including the "same background" point. Good show. Unlike your other commenters, I think you have a chance of finding the man.

About your previous post - my daughter looks like Tuffy sometimes. You know, the big white diaper and aggressive attitude? One assumes you make a slightly different fashion statement.

Also the way she scurries when she thinks I'm going to scold her.
Then again, beached whales / porpoises are not known for their scurrying ...

J.A.P.

March Hare said...

u think i can find the man?? awwwww.....'tomar mukhe phool chandan'....